Non-Producer membership is divided into two categories Non-Producer and Premium Non-Producer and is open to all companies that do not produce fishmeal and fish oil but have a continuing interest in the marine ingredients industry. Examples include traders, shippers, laboratories and certifiers, feed producers, fish oils refiners, algal oil producers, fish farmers, banks and financial institutions, consultants, equipment suppliers, the health food industry, partner organisations, fishermen’s organisations, pet food manufacturers, and retailers.
Core Benefits for both Non-Producer and Premium Non-Producer members:
Market Statistics at your fingers tips:
- Weekly and monthly and yearly statistical reports, giving valuable insights on fishing, fishmeal and fish oil markets with expert commentary
Keep up to date with industry news and build your skills set:
- Member flash emails about important industry developments
- Update – our monthly newsletter that gives a concise overview of industry news
- The IFFO website Members area has a wide pool of resources for members, including guidance industry regulatory requirements, TACS and quotas and China import information
- Datasheets and technical bulletins containing specialist information
- IFFO and partner training courses – a range of training courses, organised by IFFO and our partners
Joining our network – IFFO Events:
- Members contact list to tap easily into the industry
- Bi-annual events with a Members’ meeting usually in April and Annual Conference in October, giving unparalleled access to the movers and shakers of the industry worldwide. Members receive a 50% discount on the registration fee. Plus a range of partner events around the world
- Access to our worldwide resources for individual member queries
Having an advocate:
- IFFO represents members with the international trade press and monitors proposed legislation to protect the industry. We represent the industry internationally at FAO, EU Commission and Parliament, AQSIQ and many more.
- Generic promotion - IFFO works hard to promote the benefits of marine ingredients and to enhance the industry’s reputation by speaking at key international events and publishing articles in international trade press.
Additional Benefits for Premium Non-Producer members
- Receive the full weekly report including previous weeks’ prices for fishmeal, fish oil and commodities.
- Access to Market Forums – interactive sessions held at bi-annual IFFO events
Non-Producer membership: US$ 3,300 per year.
Premium Non-Producer membership: US$ 6,600 per year.
How to join
Note: Membership fees are paid in advance and you will need a reference from a current Producer or Premium member, more details are on the application forms.
|Non-Producer Application Form|