Work at IFFO
IFFO has an international team who work across three offices in London, Lima and Beijing.
The position(s) currently available are:
Office Manager and Executive Assistant (Maternity cover)
Salary £29 – 34K (one-year contract)
Benefits 4 weeks annual leave
Contributory pension scheme
Location IFFO Head Office
Main purpose of job
- Manage office facilities,
- Act as Receptionist and first point of contact
- Assist and provide administrative support to the Director General and other Directors.
Reports to: Operations Director
Liaison with: Members of the IFFO executive team, IFFO members, delegates for annual conferences, external suppliers
Main tasks of job
- Maintenance of office facilities and equipment e.g. IT, heating, lighting and cleaning, subscriptions, stationery, including the handling of contracts and procurement of local services. Authorize and code related invoices.
- Oversee the compliance with UK Employment and Health and Safety Regulations (training provided)
- Secretarial support to Director General as required (manage travel, diary, plan meetings etc)
- Maintain annual leave and absence records.
- Control of petty cash, including foreign currencies
- Handle all incoming post and courier requests
- Delegate management for the October annual conference: registrations, room reservations and queries. Responsible for the master database and issuing delegate badges.
- Answer incoming phone calls and filter the general email inbox.
- Replying/distributing all queries from non-members
- The candidate will be expected to perform different tasks as required and demonstrate a flexible approach to working within a small team.
- Highly organised and good attention to detail
- Hands on attitude, willing to help
- Able to negotiate value for money purchases of products or services
- Understanding of international travel requirements
- IT literate - Microsoft Office suite. MS Access desirable
- Good numeracy skills and familiarity with Excel spreadsheets
- Spoken Spanish
- Working in a small office (approximately 10 people)
- Resolving IT, telecoms or other office equipment issues
- Managing international travel arrangements
- Receptionist duties
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org