行业内职位 - 会员单位招聘广告
SEAFOODIA: Technical Sales Manager
SEAFOODIA markets seafood products all over the world. At the heart of its business is a full control of the whole process, from the moment the seafood leaves the water to the delivery of the final product. Strengthened by partnerships with over 40 production centers and fishing vessels throughout the world, Seafoodia exports to over 60 countries worldwide. Today, the business comprises 42 employees in offices all over the world. In November 2016, the company was awarded the label Great Place to Work.
Are you passionate and driven? You want to grow with the business and have a great time along the way?
We are currently looking for a TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER for fish meal, natural and fish oil for aquafeed, pet food, pharmaceutical and dietary supplements.
- Analyze market shares and identifybusiness potential
- Maintain contacts with present accounts and generate new business ;
- Grow profit and market penetration ;
- Fill in for the Area Manager during working trips.
- A Food Industry engineer degree completed by a Business degree
- A minimum of five successful years’ experience in a Sales function with a strong understanding of the Food and Petfood industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic
- A team spirit
Located in Marseille, France
Job application to be sent to the Human Happiness Department – email@example.com with the reference « Sales Manager »
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to post a job advert.