Position: Office Manager& Executive Assistant
Company: IFFO 2012 Limited China Representative Office (www.iffo.net)
Working Location: Xuanwumenwai Street, Beijing, China
Application Closing Date: 15th June, 2019
Desirable Starting Date: 15th July, 2019 or earlier
Duration appointment: indefinite, subject to successful completion of probationary period
- Support office administration and assist with office operations in China, including banking, China tax, office leasing, staff recruitment, purchasing of office supplies, etc.
- Coordinate with China Office’s contracted service providers for the out-sourced administrative work, such as accounting, property management, office cleaning, translation, printing, etc, handle the in-house translation for urgent tasks.
- Assist with recruiting new members and maintaining current members of IFFO.
- Communicate with medias, raise IFFO’s popularity.
- Edit the monthly Chinese newsletter of IFFO China Office; update the WeChat account of IFFO China office; synchronize IFFO Chinese websites.
- Assist with organizing IFFO China workshop; Support the in-China event-management of an annual conference that IFFO jointly hosts with a Chinese company; Support annual IFFO members meeting and annual conference.
- Organize internal activities, meetings, in-hose training projects of IFFO China Office.
- Assist China Director with daily work schedule, such as business appointments, business trip logistics, contacts database maintenance, administrative support in office, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by China Director (including but not limited to PPT preparation, on-demand researches, etc.)
- University degree or above, majored in English, international trade, international economy, agriculture, communications, law or related
- Excellent reading/writing/speaking in English (no less than IELTS 7/ TOEFL 95/ TEM 8)- this will be tested during the interview
- Previous experience in communications, or dealing with media is highly desirable
- Good communication and coordination skills especially in multi-cultural environment
- Responsible, action proactive, well organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated, proactive, and ability of multi-tasking
- Skill in the use of computers, competent with Excel, Word and Power Point or similar; additional IT skills would be a plus
Please send you CVs (Chinese and English) with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. We are seeking high-quality applications to establish a shortlist for further interviews.
For more information: